Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fragrance to fall in love with!


My absolute favourite perfume of all time is In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon,exclusive to Avon

Avon says:Sensual and elegant, In Bloom entices the senses with a bouquet of gardenia blossoms and lush florals, enveloped in amber wood and peach tea leaves.

I ADORE this scent! I have been using In Bloom for almost a year now and it never fails to make me feel good.

While it is a floral scent, its not what I call "grandma floral". There is a definate "fruity" smell to it but not "13 yr old sprayed herself with cherry scented body spray" type scent. You can also purchase the matching bodywash. Im not 100% sure if they have a body moisturiser.

It is a very elegant and classy perfume plus dont you just love the bottle?! Its so adorable!
This is my absolute must have scent.

If I remember correctly it retails for about $59.99. Sometimes you can pick it up off the auction site TradeMe at a lesser price.

To get yourself an avon rep and to try In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon visit avon.co.nz
Or to see if you can pick up an amazing bargain off TradeMe visit trademe.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment