Saturday, November 6, 2010

Products I want to try

With the weather being hotter my make up look completely changes. I go for lighter shadow,less eyeliner,lighter weight foundation or a tinted moisturiser,bronzer and lip glosses rather than lipsticks. There are two products I want to try this summer so am hoping I get a chance to

First on my list is Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti Wrinkle Tinted Day Cream with an SPF 15

For only $20 your getting an anti wrinkle cream,tinted moisturiser,SPF15 to protect against sun induced premature ageing and it contains UVA/UVB filters!  I love products that have more than one benefit and I have to say that this is one of those types of products

Next on my wish list is Maybelline Shine Sensational lip gloss. I dont know much about the actual lip gloss itself but I saw a review on You Tube that left me keen to try it
  So those are two products on my summer wish list,of course there is alot more I want but Im being simple and sticking with these two products so if I do get a chance to try them I'll let you know how I get on

Till next time ladies,Stay Simply Stunningly Gorgeous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment