Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Ugly Face of Beauty

Ok its been over a week since I last made a post but I do have good reason and it is due to what Im working on for this blog.
As Ive said before I am not a professional and what Im working on  requires a fair bit of research and everytime I think Im nearly done I decide to take it in another direction! So while I work on that I have to come up with a few ideas to keep this up to date. 

Today my mind is filled with Cosmetic Surgery. I have always wanted cosmetic surgery,have been wanting breast augmentation since I was 16,lipo since I was 21,abdominoplasty since I was 19 and always thought I would get a facelift when I hit 50 but after seeing a programme called The Ugly Face of Beauty that all changed

Here is a link to watch some episodes online http://www.casttv.com/shows/the-ugly-face-of-beauty   although I will warn you that some of the content is graphic BUT if you are interested in Cosmetic Surgery or even considering having a procedure done I think you may enjoy it

Stay simply stunningly gorgeous!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment