Thursday, December 16, 2010

Product Review: E.l.f Eyelid Primer


Product Review: e.l.f Eyelid Primer

Well it has been far too long since I have posted and Im sorry to any of my faithful followers so thought I'd do one of my many product reviews that I have been putting off doing !

Now e.l.f (eyes,lips and face) is an american brand and sadly do not ship to NZ unless it is a BIG order(like over 500 products),although there is someone who sells a few e.l.f products of TradeMe

I love this primer,some beauty reviewers on YouTube say its comparable to the popular Urban Decay Primer Potion at a fraction of the cost. Now I cant say either way as I have not tried Urbcan Decay Primer potion but cant say the e.l.f primer is GREAT!

It brings out the pigment in my shadows really well,even my cheap shadows,the shadow stays put ALL day and there is very little creasing(with my eyelids there will be some creasing no matter how good the primer or shadow is)

I purchased this for about $13 from TradeMe(americans get it for about $1!) and I have to say it is actually worth the $13!

If you can find it,grab it it is definatley a worthwhile buy!


Till next time stay Simply Stunningly Gorgeous xx

No comments:

Post a Comment