Wednesday, February 2, 2011

20 best buys under $25!


Best Buys under $25!

I am obsessed with affordable beauty. I don’t have the cash spare to spend $50 on a single eye shadow or $90 on foundation, but this doesn’t mean that I can’t look good!
There are so many brands out there that are not only great quality but affordable to boot! So this is my list of (in my opinion) 20 best buys under $25. But before we get into that I would like to share my best kept secret. Most of my best budget beauty buys are from Postie Plus!(sadly they wont be feautured on my list as I cannot guarantee prices)
They have a range of discounted beauty products.Some of my fav purchases have been a Loreal glam shine lipgloss for $10(usually arond $30!) a loreal wear infinite eyeshadow quad in very violet for $10.There arE many more other discounted  brands like Maybelline and rimmel ! So if you have a chance,head to your nearest Postie plus!

Ok so now onto my List of 20 best buys under $25!!

LA Colors Eye Liner Pencil:$5.00

LA Colors Colour Craze Nail Polish:$5.00

Blistex Lip Conditioner:$5.39

Avon Care Deeply Lip Balm with alow vera:$6.99

Designer Brands Nail Polish:$8.99


Designer Brands Concealer:$9.99

Avon Retractable GlimmerSticks Brow Definer:$11.99

Designer Brands Oil free foundation:$14.99

Covergirl Line exact liquid eyeliner pen:Between $13 and $15

Australis Intensifeye eyeshadow quad :$18.60

Avon Super Extend Mascara:$19.99

Avon Super Curlascious Mascara:$19.99

Maybelline NY Dream Mousse Concealer:$20.50

Natio Loose Powder: $21.50

Maybelline NY expert Bronzer:$21.99

Australis Perfection Brush On foundation:$23

Australis Stayput foundation:$23





Australis Mineral Purity Powder foundation:$23

Maybelline NY Dream Mousse Blush:$23.50

Loreal Paris Colour Riche anti age serum:$23.99
 So there you have it,if you would like mini blurbs on each product dont hesitate to ask. A list of where these products are available,links to previous reviews etc will be under the discussion tab on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sfrm=1#!/pages/Simply-Stunningly-Gorgeous/156943724335139

There were some products that didnt make this list as I wanted to vary the brands a bit or they were over $25 but will make another post in the not too distant future with some more bargain buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment